Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Friday Thoughts

Whenever I am feeling down, confused, frustrated or scared I have two go-to bible verses I like to read…

“Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.”
Proverbs 16:3

That verse is very special to me. The day after a proverbial breakdown, I come into work and sit down at my desk starting my morning routine (Clock in, check emails, flip my daily motivational calendar to the next day). When I flipped to that day, this was the Bible verse listed. I have memorized it since then and remind myself of it on a nearly daily basis. 

“When I am afraid, I will trust in you, in God, whose word I praise. In God I trust, I will not be afraid.”
Psalm 56:3-4

This is another verse that just so happen to POP up in my life on a not-so-great day.

Not only do these verses provide inspiration with their scripture and meaning, but the fact that they came to me in my time of need is the proof I have always needed. God is watching out for me. When I ever question my faith, I always remember them! 

A little bit of inspiration to leave you with for the weekend! Although I normally do not post on weekends, I have a post or two ready to roll for this weekend.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

love those verses! Hope you have a great weekend girl! xoxo

Post a Comment