Friday, April 8, 2011

Feel Good Friday

I never thought when I started this blog it would give me so much in return. Blogging has given me a creative outlet like no other. I think all the time to myself “what am I going to write about next?” I love to write and here I have been able to continue writing, and write about things I want to talk about. I know the topics vary and sometimes are a bit off base from the norm but that’s what I like about it. I can talk about fashion one day and faith the next. Then the day after that I can talk about politics and beauty products. Anything my heart desires to share, I can. 

I am so gratuitous to have acquired my followers and I hope I never post anything too offensive, harsh or contradictive. I know sometimes I will say some racy or inappropriate things. Don’t we all?

This brings me to say, I think I am going to start posting some inspirational stuff on Fridays. Feel Good Fridays. I don’t want to stray too far out there but just kind of share something that genuinely makes me feel good; whether it’s a story, bible verse, quote, song or even a picture. Something happy to end the work week with! 

Maybe I could eventually turn this into a link-up or something but for now it’s just a little happy to share with you all. Here is my first feel good…

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Jeremiah 29:11

I got that verse in an e-mail yesterday from a co-worker and it just made me smile! I needed that verse. Our good Lord is everywhere and is always watching out.

Feeling good?

2 comments:

Kori said...

One of my favorite Bible verses. Have you seen my weekly verse section on the sidebar? Kori xoxo

Jessica said...

I think this is a great idea. It is so easy to focus on the negative things but we all have so many good things in our lives. I love your blog! xoxo

Post a Comment