Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I'm LOVING Wednesday

This is my first WILW...yay!


So here we go :)



Currently, I am loving Smart Water. Okay, I know I am a little behind on the Smart Water kick -- but I have been drinking it as of late, and love it! It taste so fresh, crisp, clean! I can definitely taste the difference between it and other waters. 

I am also loving my NARS lip gloss in super orgasm. At first, I thought the color might be too pink (this is not super-orgasm picture) but it's just the right shade and has the right shine and glitter to it!

Fyi: I am *not* loving the HORRIBLE, NASTY, GROSS, RAINY, ICKY, WET WEATHER here in Sweet Home Alabama. Yuck!

Okay, there we have it. My 1st What I'm Loving Wednesday. So excited to start taking part in blogosphere events like this and pink & green Thursdays. We we see what I am loving NEXT WEDNESDAY

What are YOU loving this Wednesday?

xoxo

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I love WILW!! I'm with you on NOT loving this gross weather in the south! And Smart Water.. it really does taste so fresh and crisp! I love it! Happy Wednesday! :)

Lindsey Leigh said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment. Happy to have you as a follower!!!

Post a Comment