Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hair Crack

As far as beauty products are concerned, there are TWO hair products I can't live without. No, I am not kidding. My mane is un-tamable without these products.  One is the Chi 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (works wonders & keeps hair from breaking if you straighten every day like I do) and the other is Moroccan Oil, aka HAIR CRACK.



Now my former hairdresser use to swear by this stuff, so she got my mom to try it. Mom loved it, then I tried it and now my hair can't live without it!!! I have been out for almost two weeks now  after running out. I had one 3.4 oz bottle for almost 2 years (it lasts a loooong time, little goes a long way).  Just about a dime size amount in your palms will work for a whole head of hair. Maybe little more or little less depending on hair type, length, thickness and dryness. Without the hair crack, as we so lovingly refer to it as, my hair is just blah. When I say blah, I mean, dry, brittle, dull and overall uncooperative. 

The Moroccan Oil is basically Argan Oil which my Aunt uses for her hair and skin (Josie Maran's Argan Oil available on QVC). Josie Maran's is great, and it helped with my rough elbows... but I am partial to the Moroccan.


That being said, I am also out of the Chi spray as well so my hair is ULTRA blah. I just ordered some Moroccan oil offline though, WHEW! And going to get some Chi spray on my lunch hour from the store. Hair salons will charge around $40 + for the 3.4 oz bottle and I got one on eBay for $35, however if I had patience today to look, I could have found it cheaper. 


I realized today that Moroccan oil has a hydrating mask as well as shampoo & conditioner. I am dying to try these products. But, do not want to until I get some reviews -- due to the product being expensive! Has anyone used or know of anyone that has used the hair mask or the shampoo & condish? Please, help a guh out!


xoxo

1 comment:

Portuguese Prepster said...

I've seen this product around at hair salons but have never tried it! Now i'm curious though!

Post a Comment