Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Scentsational Smells

Every sassy sista likes to smell good, right? I can't leave the house without putting on some "smell good" as my little sister called it when she was little. My signature scent use to be Betsey Johnson (No. 2 on the list) buuuut she is no longer making this exact perfume. I was saddened. I have a little bit left and will have to resort to online purchases as soon as it runs out. Normally before I jet-set out of the house in the am I spritz on one of these...

Scentsational Smells

1. Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture - I love this smell, but rarely wear it because everyone and their momma has it. Literally, even my momma has it. 
2. Betsey Johnson - My signature scent. Ahhh, it has a Burberry-esque smell to it but it's so different. Kind of sweet but still kind of spicy. I love it! 
3. Twirl by Kate Spade - This is a newbie, and I am really digging it. I wear it very often. 
4. Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture - I like it, but once again the Juicy franchise does not fail and everyone and their mom wears it. Why did I buy this one after I knew everyone would wear it? Because... it still smells fabulous. 
5. Amazing Grace by Philosophy - Simple. Clean. Elegant. I wear this scent a lot too because I bathe with the body wash and wear the lotion. So even if I did not spray any on, I often reek of Amazing Grace. I love all the Grace scents by Philosophy but Amazing Grace is my favie.
6. PINK Soft & Dreamy by Victorias Secret PINK- I really like the light, soft, sweet smell of this body spray. I just got it recently and use it a good bit. It's easy and not too heavy. I often  wear it when I just need a light spray for running to the store or something. I wear it to work too because I work in a cubicle environment and I don't want to nauseate people with my perfume choices (a co-worker use to do that and it was soooo annoying).

What is your go-to-scents?



 

10 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

I love juicy by juicy couture but your right-everyone has it! I was a huge fan of Lilly Pulitzer's perfumes and used to get tons of compliments on them but they are no longer being produced:( Now i'm obsessed with this random French vanilla scented perfume from Anthropologie! it smells so yummy!

Mandy said...

I love Touch of Pink by Lacoste and I have a bunch of random D&G perfumes that I love to wear too! Pink by Victoria's Secret is always a great option as well!

Bo-Nan said...

Ah! The fact that you started your comment with "Girlfriend" made my day! I'm one of those people that goes addresses all of her friends like that haha - I'm also so glad to hear theres someone else out there as in love with "Calling Baton Rouge" as me! I think it just has 100% karaoke potential! xx

Jennifer said...

Dior POISON and VS Love spell! I haven't smelled any of your faves! oh no! I need to check them out <3

http://designedbychance.blogspot.com/2011/03/vegan-chocolate-and-raspberry-pudding.html

Michelle said...

Your blog is so cute! Love the design! I too love all of these perfumes! Juicy by Juicy Couture is my absolute fave!

Shannon said...

Oh gosh, Amazing Grace is my go to! I love that scent! It's so clean and fresh, reminds me of my daughter! I also love Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue or anything that reminds me of summer, coconuts, and the beach!

XO

Miss Lindsay said...

I avoid wearing anything strong to work since I work in dreaded cubes.... #6 is a great suggestion I'll have to try :)

Roxy Heart said...

You have such a cute blog!
Want to follow each other?
http://fashuhneestah.blogspot.com/

Sam {fitnessfoodandfaith.blogspot.com} said...

my go to is chance chanel...but again, i feel like a lot of people wear this one. i may check out the kate spade perfume!

Emily said...

i am a besty johnson girl! love your blog
xoox em

Post a Comment