Every sassy sista likes to smell good, right? I can't leave the house without putting on some "smell good" as my little sister called it when she was little. My signature scent use to be Betsey Johnson (No. 2 on the list) buuuut she is no longer making this exact perfume. I was saddened. I have a little bit left and will have to resort to online purchases as soon as it runs out. Normally before I jet-set out of the house in the am I spritz on one of these...
1. Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture - I love this smell, but rarely wear it because everyone and their momma has it. Literally, even my momma has it.
2. Betsey Johnson - My signature scent. Ahhh, it has a Burberry-esque smell to it but it's so different. Kind of sweet but still kind of spicy. I love it!
3. Twirl by Kate Spade - This is a newbie, and I am really digging it. I wear it very often.
4. Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture - I like it, but once again the Juicy franchise does not fail and everyone and their mom wears it. Why did I buy this one after I knew everyone would wear it? Because... it still smells fabulous.
5. Amazing Grace by Philosophy - Simple. Clean. Elegant. I wear this scent a lot too because I bathe with the body wash and wear the lotion. So even if I did not spray any on, I often reek of Amazing Grace. I love all the Grace scents by Philosophy but Amazing Grace is my favie.
6. PINK Soft & Dreamy by Victorias Secret PINK- I really like the light, soft, sweet smell of this body spray. I just got it recently and use it a good bit. It's easy and not too heavy. I often wear it when I just need a light spray for running to the store or something. I wear it to work too because I work in a cubicle environment and I don't want to nauseate people with my perfume choices (a co-worker use to do that and it was soooo annoying).
What is your go-to-scents?