Friday, March 4, 2011

10 Things....

Ten things I am looking Oh So Forward to this weekend!

1. Sleeping in (last weekend, I was babysitting/dogsitting/house sitting and did NOT get any sleep past 6:30 on sunday and woke up at 8 on saturday *sigh*)

2. Returning stuff. I have loads of stuff that I never have the "time" or remember to return. Target, Wal-Mart and Macy's are all on the list.... I might even find a few more. Wednesday night I remembered to gather my returnables to the QVC and Rue La La.

3. Paying bills. No, it's not fun, but it's got to be done and considering today is payday... I can't wait to sit down with the good ole checkbook and get my finances in line.


4. Going shopping with my Aunt and Grandma. Since they are going on their cruise, they need some more cruise friendly, Belize-ish/Mexico-ish style in their wardrobe. Since I am not going and tagging along, hopefully this will result in a goody for me (out of guilt hehehe)

5. Catching up on some Gossip Girl. I'm like 4 episodes behind

6. Netflix. I am currently trying to finish Nip/Tuck (which has been an ongoing project since October) and watching season 1 of Toddlers and Tiaras (guilty, guilty pleasure). 

7. Checking out Adele's new album. It's all I have been hearing/seeing all over Twitter, Facebook, the blogs I follow... :)
8. Stella & Dot jewelry party at a co-workers house tonight. I love love love Stella & Dot stuff, so I am super excited about snagging a new pair of earrings I saw online

9. Not having to be away from my Baby Girl Lexie! Last weekend, while I was away house sitting whatever you call it, she was in recovery from getting spayed and I missed her so much. We are going to cuddle all weekend.

10. I saved the best for last... treating myself to a pedicure! Ahh... and my poor feet need it! I am ready for sandal season! 

What are all of you lovelies looking forward to this weekend? I have a super exciting blog post coming up soon about Me, My Life, Future, Etc... Well it's super exciting to me and a much HAPPIER note than the horrible rant I was on wednesday :)

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment