Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Something really pinteresting

Love Love Love this link up with The Vintage Apple



These are a few of my favorite {pinterest} things :)

Today I am going to theme it with wedding photography. I found found some of the CUTEST ideas for wedding pictures on pinterest. Not that a wedding is any where in my near future but I like to get ideas for *one day*


um how cahyute is this?

this is a total-Lindsey-move right here. My and my BM's are so doing this.

Love the boots. Perfect for a spring wedding. I love the waist down pictures. You see dress, flowers, shoes, everything but face... cool concept!

Hilarious and awesome wedding favor.

So cute.

Adorable {ringbear + flowegirl}

Not only do I love the tutu for flower girl here but I love the dress and color for the BM's

Sneaky sneaky.
This picture reminds me of being in Amber's wedding {because of the dress color and length}

I really like this casual, not planned picture catching everyone in teh moment. I also love how the bridesmaids are all in the color spectra {but various shades} and all embracing their OWN style.
 I really like the brides dress as well. Simple and elegant.

All in all, I love weddings!


google

11 comments:

Kristina said...

I just love these. Isn't Pinterest the best for wedding ideas? It makes it so easy while planning! Cute blog, found it through the link up :)

Shannon said...

The bar picture is SOOOO you!!! I love it

littlemissundomestic said...

i have a whole board dedicated to that one day wedding so i can relate to loving the pinterest abundance of wedding ideas! :)

Courtney said...

I love that first pin!!

Amber said...

Those blue dresses are even one shouldered too! I wish pinterest would've been around when I was wedding planning... so many ideas for everything!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I totally love wedding pins...although I am single ha! The sunglasses as favors - awesome! And the picture within a picture is so cool!

Cute blog :)

Brittany said...

These pictures are too cute!

Chelsea @ two twenty one said...

Uh, so the sunglasses (and sign) are pretty much the best favor (and display) that I've seen. Adorable! Is it bad that I've been married for 2 months, and I'm still pinning things onto my "Wedding" board?

Unknown said...

Love Pinterest, especially for planning my wedding..I may just have to look into doing the bridesmaid pics with boots, LOVE THAT!

southernsomedays.blogspot.com

MrsAmberApple said...

These pins are lovely!
I hope you have a lovely day!
-MrsAmberApple[dot]com

Anonymous said...

Greаt artіcle. I wіll bе expeгiеncing
somе of thеѕe iѕsues as well..

Here is mу ωeb-sitе - gardening

Post a Comment