Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Guess What!

Guess who is coming back?



Lilly Pulitzer is coming back to Rue La La this FRIDAY!

 Mark your calendars, ladies.

If you aren't a Rue La La Member (remember, it's a members only shopping site) you can click here and get an invitation from yours truly :)

Speaking of Lilly... I have a few pics to share from this past weekend when I went to Panama City with my sister and aunt. It was nice to see my sis cause I wasn't sure if I would see her this weekend for her 17th birthday!


Hannah was so hot, eating at Margaritaville on Fri. night!

Me standing by the Lilly Pulitzer Palm Tree at Barefoot Princess in Watercolor Beach. We had to stop in a Lilly via store! We went to Barefoot Princess in Watercolor and the one in Baytowne Wharf in SanDestin

Me and Hannah (w/her eyes closed) at Baytowne Wharf

Since we are feeling Lilly-ish ... Check out what I wore yesterday to work.
Me wearing a Navy V-Neck and Avery Skirt in Classic White Falling In Love

Aside from Lilly P and beach trippin' it... I have been meaning to blog about some of my summer tv shows. I will get to that asap, whenever I have some time! 

Buuuut I wanted to let the blogosphere know -- I am going to a Big Brother Open Casting Call here in Birmingham on Friday (if all goes as planned) and I am so excited slash nervous. We are a family of Big Brother fans (like  religiously watched since season 1) and ever since I have really been into watching BB (about season 7 or 8) I have aspired to be a houseguest. Luckily, my parents 100% support this reality television journey. Think a warm fuzzy for me or say a little prayer on Friday. This is definitely something I really really want to do :)




3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm dying because I will be in the midst of recruitment on Friday and will miss the sale. Guess saving money will be good, but I am so sad!!!

Portuguese Prepster said...

love the avery skirt!

Jessica said...

That palm tree is so cute. Good luck on your "audition", I know me and the other twitter BB girls would love to see you on the show!

Post a Comment