Saturday, August 20, 2011

At the risk of sounding like a fat kid

Can we please talk about gourmet cupcakes?

We have a few nice bakeries here in Birmingham but we recently got a Gigi's Cupcakes
near my office. OMG they are sooooo good. This is very bad for my pending diet. 



Shamefully, I even have a cupcake card to get stamped. I look forward to getting my free cupcake.

I have only actually gotten myself a cupcake from there once... ok twice... three times. But somehow they have also fenagled their way into the office for going away parties, birthdays AND a hotel brought them to us. How am I suppose to get my fitness on with Gigi's cupcakes staring at me?

I have tried...







Am I the only gluttonous, cupcake crazed fool? Please tell me I am NOT alone and that you all love Gigi's as much as I do. The cupcakes are TDF I tell you! 





2 comments:

Rachel said...

I do love GiGi's.. but am not a fan of their cake to Icing ratio. I had some friends tell me that my cupcakes are better than theirs.. but of course, if you buy them from there, you buy one. I end up making 24 and eat them by myself when no one is looking.

Jessica said...

Those look so yummy! I love cupcakes!

Post a Comment