Monday, August 15, 2011

Birchbox

I gave into the blogosphere's pressure and signed up for Birchbox after seeing rave reviews. I got my first Birchbox in the mail last week. I was so stinkin' excited. Since I signed up I have been counting down the days til I got my first box of samples. 




 As I excitedly opened it I hoped for many things... This is what I got.






I am going to be honest. I was a leetle teensy bit dissapointed with my box. Firstly, I already have Kate Spade twirl.  A whole bottle of it. I was excited about the "extra" which was the hair tie that I looooooove and will be purchasing more of.

I used the facial cleanser and the night cream the other night when I got out of the shower. I wasn't blown away but it was a nice product and I am going to continue using the night cream and see what happens. In other words: I am not giving up yet!

Do any of you subscribe to Birchbox? If so, what is your favorite item you have gotten so far?

ps. I am almost to 100 followers! Let's get there and I will host another giveaway!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Please explain what this whole concept is? haha because I haven't the slighest clue.

Leslie said...

I've heard about birchbox but I just would be so scared the stuff I got I wouldn't have a use for! I'm anxious to see how your future packages are!

Lindsey said...

I have been waiting to jump on the Birchbox bandwagon, but I love the idea of trying new things before actually buying them! I'm sad you didn't have the best experience. Hopefully next time!

Post a Comment