Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Just Throw it in the bag.

So I have seen this post done tons of time but never done it myself. What's in your bag?


I never even thought about doing this post until I picked up my purse the other day and as the handles nearly slipped from my hand for being so heavy and I thought to myself, "What the heck is in here?" So now I am sharing ... the inside of my purse.


Currently carrying my LV Damier Azur speedy


and this is why my purse was so darn heavy....


the contenst:
HOBO Lauren Wallet (cram packed with cards/checkbook)
Keys
Sunglasses
2 Lilly Koozies
Tanning lotion
Pacifica Body Butter
Sunglasses
Mally zip make up bag full of various lip gloss
EOS Lip balm
Luggage Tag
Bare Minerals makeup brush

Nothing too out of the ordinary but the body butter and the tanning lotion were DEFINITELY what was weighing down my purse!



4 comments:

JanandJill.com said...

hehe, I know what you mean. Sometimes I do the same thing with my purse and it's usually lotion and magazines weighing it down. Cute post

xoDale
www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

You can definitely fit a lot in this purse!! I feel like Mary Poppins pulling out random things.
I think the wallet is what is weighing things down. Your arms must get tired, haha.

Catherine said...

i have the same speedy (35) and it's huge but i need more room! i carry the most random stuff in mine and it's like a bottomless pit... haha

Unknown said...

Haha I sometimes feel like I'm training to go hiking with a heavy backpack because my purse feels like 50 lbs!

I just found your blog and love it, we have so much in common!Alabama football, marketing, wanting to run a 5k one day! Hope you'll follow my blog too:www.southernsomedays.blogspot.

Post a Comment