Saturday, August 20, 2011

Look for less: Nail polish

I have expressed before, I love nail polish. I can credit a large portion of this to my dear friend Amy Marie. She always wears the most FUN nail polish colors and I never thought I could get away with it until we were in Disney over a year ago and I let her paint my nails. Well, it's been downhill since then and I almost always have my nails painted. 


Like every other aspect of my life, I also love glitter on my nails. It's just so much fun! I knew when I saw this Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday polish it was TDF.


So pretty, all colors of glitter! It reminds me of sprinkles on a cupcake or birthday cake. This polish rings it at $18.00 if you are lucky enough to find it, sold out many places online. I don't normally spend that much money on nail polish. $10 is pretty norm.


Then I was in Sephora and was looking at the OPI Sephora collection and saw the Sparktacular Top Coat and knew it was a match made in look-for-less heaven




Agree?

**Please excuse my poor paint job (trying to paint fast) , not very good picture (camera phone and weird flash) and my chub-a-dub fingers but maybe you get the point?

This one is only available at Sephora and was $9.50 making this look for less a savings of $8.50

cha-ching! Super duper happy to found this :) This polish is just so darn fun. It makes me want to sing  Ke$ha song "go insane, go insane throw some glitter make it rain"

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I've been looking for a polish similar, I have found many impostors and none that have what I wanted- I must try this!

Portuguese Prepster said...

Love this look! It's so fun and girly.

Lindsey said...

Ooh love the glitter!! And what a steal at $9.50!

Post a Comment