Friday, August 19, 2011

Roll Tide'ing

Tomorrow marks exactly 2 WEEKS until Alabama football. I. am. so. ready! 

I wanted all of you to know; I found this lovely little blog, The Belles of Saturday 
and it is getting me pumped. The precious Jana and Ashton have created this
 fab blog devoted to us Southern Football Lovin' Girls. 


My football posts will probably start becoming more frequent as I go to {almost} every home game and if I am not there I am watching. I will have my own gameday outfits to share after every weekend. GET READY! I am so excited.  To start off the season, I am going to share some of my favorite Bama gameday fashions. 


I love this beautiful Elizabeth McKay blouse, too presh. I am thinking of purchasing. As a Republican, I could get a lot of use out of this....wearing with a navy skirt on election days?





I absolutely love all 3 of the above Judith March dresses. The last would be so cute with tights and boots for a colder game. I did not post the front of the ones with the back detail but the crissy cross back/short sleeve had the cutest front. I feel a second job coming on.



Of course the wonderful Tracy Negoshian always has something pretty to look at :) These dresses have a touch of black but I think they are still pretty good choices for a Bama game. 

How cute is this Crimson and White Seersucker dress from The Shirt Shop? They have tons of other Game day fashion to chose from. They also have a lot of Leona wear. 
I love skirts so this Houndstooth skirt with embroidered red elephants from The Locker Room would  be perfect for me :) This skirt also comes in khaki!

How stinkin' cute {but impractical} are these? Holy Alabama Cow girl boots!


And for those cool November games... this houndstooth coat from The Locker Room is a staple.

Add any of these fashions with a shaker (red and white or the newer houndstooth ones) and a yellow hammer from Galette's and you are good to go!

Oh! and Don't forget your flask!
a houndstooth one like this Smathers & Branson one is perf for every Bama guy or gal.

Tune in NEXT WEEK for an overview of the greatest college town in the SEC, Tuscaloosa. Can't wait to share about all my favorite things about Tuscaloosa and talk about Fraternities, Sororities, Tradtions and the T-Town bar scene.

Roll Tide Roll!





6 comments:

Jesslyn Amber said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE X 1,000,000!!!!

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SouthernSweetieMX said...

Rammer Jammer Yeller Hammer!!!!! ROLL TIDE BABY!!!!

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

Thank you for the sweet shoutout :-) and those are great finds!!!!

katherinebee said...

Love all of these!!

Chaos and Coffee said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this post!! ROLL TIDE!!! I proudly wear my Bama gear in a sea of UT and A&M nonsense!

Anonymous said...

hi there i really want to know where did u get your boots at

Post a Comment