Monday, September 26, 2011

Wants: New Wallet

When it comes to wallets, I am a huuuuge HOBO international fan. Love the Lauren. My trusty Lauren is my favorite wallet, which is why it is almost always the wallet I use.

I need a new wallet {not to say that said new wallet cannot be a HOBO Lauren in a different color} cause I need some form variety in my life.


I need something classic and versatile... and most importantly durable.


I am seriously pining over this Lauren in the Scarlet color.

What do y'all think?  I seriously feel like such a cliche with my Lauren clutch but it's the best darn wallet I have ever had. Seriously, I have used it for several years and consider it money well invested. I am open to other options when it comes to a new wallet. Are there other durable options out there?


4 comments:

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

I want one in brown - it is perfect for a night out since it fits just the essentials. I didn't realize until recently people use it for a wallet too. Love it!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

That's really cute!

Lindsey said...

I have the Lauren in the scarlet red and I love it! GET IT!

Julia @ Classic Southern Charm said...

That wallet is so classy! I'm going to have to look into one!

I'm your newest follower and I love your blog (I'm a bama girl too!) Check mine out and follow back if you like!

xo Julia @ misssouthernpreppy.blogspot.com

Post a Comment