Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rainy Day Dreaming

It's rained on me non-stop since Friday. I may or may not be about to float away. Needless to say; it's rained on my parade. It was *cold* in September in Alabama {surely hell has not frozen over}. It was just one of those I-wanna-lay-in-the-bed-and-sleep-all-day-kind-of-days. Instead I went to work. 

I can't help but have rain boots on my mind. 

These precious red Hunter wellies :)


want want want want want want want

They are the most beautiful shade of red... and they brightened my rainy day. Now to get them... any takers? 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

If you find any takers,make sure they also get one in an 8.5 for me! I've been wanting some Wellies for a while now!

Kori said...

I wish it would cool down here! Have a fabulous night darling. Hope you can enter my giveaway!

http://www.blondeepisodes.com/2011/09/great-news-its-back-to-school-giveaway.html

Kori xoxo

Lindsey said...

I love the red Hunter boots! I am in desperate need of new rain boots, and I'm trying to decide if I want to splurge on these great boots or not!

Leslie said...

I want some too!!! I need new rainboots.. if only I could win the lottery and buy myself these ;)

Portuguese Prepster said...

Mine are black but I love the red! so fun!

Post a Comment