Thursday, September 15, 2011

Au Revoir Bloggers!

Goodbye my dear blogger friends, I am heading out on vacation

to the most magical place on earth...


DISNEY WORLD!







So excited! Don't fret, I have 5 days of FABULOUS guest bloggers lined up. They have all been sooo nice to agree to fill in for me while I am getting my Disney World on so be sure to leave lots of nice comments for them {and me b/c I will so check email from my phone}.

 Most of them you know and love & I am so excited for these guest bloggers:

Sarah Elizabeth from Belle In The City
Lindsey from The Bargain Blonde
Michelle from Southern Ambition
and one of my in-real-life frands Amber from The Married Life


These ladies have some excellent posts for you all that I hope you enjoy :)
ps. Here are some fun pictures from 2 of my most recent trips to Disney
{other than my NYE trip which I barely got any pictures on...}


Me, sporting Leopard print Mickey ears in Animal Kingdom

Me and my friends Amy, Ashley and Shannon before Wishes!

Me and Amy enjoying hot sake at Teppan Edo at the Japan World Showcase in Epcot

Shannon, Amy and myself with Stitch on a dreary rainy morning

Me and Ashley enjoying wine in a french restaurant at the France World Showcase in Epcot


 

4 comments:

Ashley said...

can i come get in your suitcase?! disney is my favorite place ever!have so much fun!

Rachel said...

I am so super jealous, it's not even funny! Have a safe and magical trip!

Leslie said...

Have a blast!!! I'm super jealous!!!

Birds of Saudia Arabia said...

Interesting thoughts I really enjoyed your blog

Post a Comment