Friday, September 9, 2011

Fash Week has begun!

The only sad thing about going out of town this weekend for my friend Amber's baby shower and seeing all my friends in Mobile is that I won't be at home watching Fashion Week on QVC with my aunt. We did it last year... all weekend long.



All of my favorite Q designers are debuting their new designs... Rachel Zoe, Isaac Mizrahi, The Kardashians, Marc Bauwer, Heidi Klum ... ok you get it. {ps. people think that QVC is just for old ladies that sit at home and watch tv all day. I beg to differ! }

We watched Fashion's Night Out last night and already saw some amazeeeee things. Oh and great accessories too {favey}.

The Kardashians have a gorg animal print trench that may or may not have to have.

Here are some other things I saw...

Jewel tones {love}

Leather {must have}

Faux Fur {adore RZ's Faux Mink jacket}

colors to look for: deep purple, eggplant, wines

Ok I think I am finally in Fall Fashion mode!! About darn time.


So what fall fashions are YOU looking forward to? 

2 comments:

Kori said...

Thank goodness for the jewel tones!!!! You should link this post up with me for Fashion Friday honey! I hope you have a fantastic weekend! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com

North Glendale Movers said...

Hello nnice post

Post a Comment