Thursday, September 22, 2011

Back in action

Im baaaaack!

My vacation has ended and to say the LEAST yesterday was my first day back at work in 5 days and it was a struggle fa sho. I had so much fun in Disney though -- can't wait to share some pictures.

I was sooooo stinking happy to be home though and to see the apple of my eye, Lexie!




Yesterday morning... she was sad when I had to get out of bed and get ready for work. She got a hair cut while I was gone and she is just the cuttttest.

it was great to see my family too.

I signed up to do a blog swap of "my favorite things" and got my package from my swap partner right before I left.... My partner was Nicole! She is from Oklahoma and it has been great conversing back and forth with her and getting to know her. Oh yeah and reading her blog, too!

She sent me some of her favorite things:


Love love loved everything in my package. A new book, a magazine {love my tabloids}, nail polish in one of my favorite shades of pink, a scentsy air freshener for my car {Nicole sells scentsy!} and also some popcorn that did not make the picture for some reason. Thanks Nicole!

You should all go check Nicole's blog, Sizzlin Savages, out! She is so sweet and is having a garage sale this weekend {if I have any followers in the Oklahoma City Area} to fund her dog's heart worm treatment.

5 comments:

Kori said...

What a doll! I'd love to have you link up with me for Flirting With Temptation Thursday. Come check it out!

Also, my $50 giftcard to Victoria's Secret giveaway ends tomorrow...make sure to enter! Have a fabulous day honey!

Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com

Jesslyn Amber said...

So happy you had fun at Disney! Your baby is just adorable!

And I love that package. I'm sorry to hear about Nicole's doggie. I wish I could go help her out! :(

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Aw she's a cutie! Dogs are the best!!

Thanks for signing up for the swap - looks like you got a great package :) Tomorrow I'll post the blog hop. If you can link to this post that'd be amazing. It'll be a great way for all of us to discover new blogs!

Brittany said...

What a cool swap! Where did you find out about it? I want to start doing things like this! :)

KDC Events said...

It was a fun swap to participate in! I am glad I did! Looks like you got some neat stuff!

Post a Comment