Saturday, February 26, 2011

Vacations all I ever wanted!

MAY! Viva Las Vegas!!! I am actually kind of sad that I am not going to Disney in March, like I normally do. It's weird ya know, my first year of no spring break in 18 years. It's definitely taking some getting use to. Not that I was ever priveleged enough to go anywhere but the beach as a kid... then I went to Disney in college.

I was never the child that got to bring friends along on vacation or was ever asked to go on vacation with a friend and their family. I always felt really deprived in that department (even though I was never denied anything else in life, my parents or grandparents were always too cheap to pay for a non family member).

Brings me to me point... here I am in the prime of my life and I don't even have enough vacation time to do what I want to do. Here we go: my aunt and grandparents had a cruise planned for march. they cancelled over a month ago because my grandmother did not feel my grandfather was up to the trip. She has been really sad about it ever since and yesterday she called my aunt up and told her to rebook the cruise. FREE OF COST. My aunt has her own room and everything, she needs a roomie and guess who can't go? Ugh, I'm disgusted.

theres my rant!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment