Friday, February 11, 2011

The CARRIE DIARIES

So the news that I have been waiting on... ANOTHER SEX AND THE CITY MOVIE! This third movie will be based on Candace Bushnell's prequel to the SATC series, "The Carrie Diaries". Which is about Carrie Bradshaw's teen years.



I am so ecstatic. Literally, ecstatic is not the word. I am happier than when I heard that Chelsea Handler had new books coming out soon. That's a big deal. So next comes the apparent question. Who is going to play the young CB? Rumors have it could be the ever so fabulous (with the perfect hair for the part, might I add) Blake Lively!


Another prospect is another favorite of mine but I am not too sure of her playing the part. In fact, I am pretty positive I would not like it. Miley Cyrus... no thanks. not for the amazing role of Carrie Bradshaw!

Even though this movie is mainly about Carrie, I hope they find a way to add the other girls in too. It just would not be the same without them. 


Aren't they just fabulous???


I want to be their friend!

XOXO To All my other SATC fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment