Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bucket List!

So in honor of all the things I have said I wanted to do or will do, I am starting an official bucket list! It is kind of exciting to think of all the things I want to do before I die and write them down as I think of them. Do any of you have a bucket list?

Speaking of writing things down. I have decided to not only keep a planner, but to keep a little notebook with me so I can write these things down... as well as things I don't want to forget, but don't necessarily want to put in my planner. Like when I put back money for insurance or to save, I write it down so I can keep track of it. Or when I have things I want to do, or need to buy. Kind of like a "things to do " book.  TRYING TO GET ORGANIZE. The most important thing I am writing down in this book is when I pay my bills!!! I am so bad about forgetting to pay and getting late on bills. Now, every time I pay something I write down the date and amount. It helps me remember when I need to pay next! When I finally get everything paid off, it will be a great feeling of accomplishment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment