Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Swell Caroline: Monograms + Ambassador

I am so excited to share the love with all my blog friends. I recently became a Swell Caroline ambassador! If you have read my blog for awhile, you know that I love Swell Caroline.


As an ambassador to their brand I am here to offer you an invitation to Swell Rewards. Just for signing up you can earn $5 in Swell Bucks to spend on their product. You can sign up through this link. It is very simple and takes a minute or so. Through their rewards program you can earn rewards by inviting others as well.


Not only do I love the products they offer, they also offer top notch customer service! Amy and her team of Swell gals have never failed me. Whether it be a question about a product, an order gone *mia* (this happened to my mom like 4 days before Christmas and she still got the order under the tree in time) or hosting a giveaway on my blog - they always come through!


I recently received one of their Moon and Lola monogram necklaces (in tortoise!) and love it. I have gotten SO many compliments. It literally goes with so much. Now, I "need" one in gold ;)





I got lots of SWELL jewelry from SC for Christmas. 

Here are a couple of new things on my growing list:

How cute are these Fornash earrings? Derby season, anyone?!

These Singita earrings are so pretty and just chic. Needz!

Don't forget to sign up for Swell Rewards, just a click away!

4 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

Love Swell Caroline! so many things on my current wish list!

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

I love love love Swell Caroline. Those earrings are gorgeous. I think I need them.

Cindy Lou said...

That pretty necklace looks like CLW to me. Love it. Congrats...

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Swell Caroline! I love those earrings too and the pineapple ones that they have!

Post a Comment