Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Blog Sale!

Hey Blog Friends!

I am having a little blog sale to clean out my closet :)

 Everything is New With Tags (NWT) or Excellent Used Condition (EUC)

If you are interested in buying anything, please email me at lindseyleighw@gmail.com

I can answer any questions and also try to take more pics if needed!

Accepted forms of payment: PayPal


NWT Tracy Negoshian Sunbathers Tunic size Large; $25 shipped
*Sorry for stock photo, you will see why in the next picture*

NWT Tracy Negoshian purple/yellow tunic size Large; $25 shipped
*sorry for poor photo quality*

EEEEUC Ugg boots, size: 7, color: sand, style: short, only worn 2x, $90 shipped
*They were too small for me. I will accept reasonable offers on these*


NWT HOBO International Clutch (that retailed $129); $55 shipped
*Very nice, color is gray, I will accept reasonable offers on this as well*

Happy blog shopping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment