These are not ours but look similar!
Christmas Biscuit Recipe
Yields about 20-30 biscuits. This recipe can be half but leftovers are great for snacks! They are great for days, just refridgerate leftovers.
3 Cups of Bisquick Mix
1 Pack of Jimmy Dean Sausage (any flavor is great)
Shredded Chedder Cheese (how ever much you like)
1 cup Milk
1. Heat oven to 450
2. Mix bisquick and milk
3. Roll out half of dough flat (thin or thick as you want) on wax paper
4. Sprinkle uncooked sausage bits and chedder cheese over entire flattened dough
5. Roll the dough up with sausage and cheese in the middle and cut into slices
6. Place slices on cooking pan sprayed lightly with Pam.
7. cook 7 -10 minutes or until tops are golden.
8. For the rest of the dough, repeat steps 3-7 for the second batch!
Opening a gift on Christmas eve
This started because when I was younger we use to always open our gifts from our grandparents Fran and Poppa on Christmas Eve. Well now we spend all day with my Fran so we just wait til Christmas morning to open gifts. So on Christmas Eve we always open a gift because .... well, just because we want a gift early! :)
What kind of traditions do you have?