Friday, August 3, 2012

Olympic Fever

Maybe its just cause I am so darn Patriotic but I love the Olympics!



It brings a sense of pride that few other experiences can offer. Some might call me a sap but I cry at every medal ceremony when the USA brings home the gold. There is something about them raising OUR flag and singing OUR National Anthem and maybe the look in the proud Olympian's eyes.

Like the "Fab Five's" reaction to their Olympic Gold after a heart breaking day before when Jordyn Weiber did not make it to the all around...


Or the look on Michael Phelp's Mom's face after him, Conor Dwyer, Ryan Lochte, and Ricky Berens won gold in the 4x200-meter Freestyle...


Or if you are like me and check the medal count constantly throughout the day on google (just google Olympic Games and it comes up on the right hand side) and are dissapointed every single time you see we are still tied with China.

There is just SOMETHING about the Olympics.

Go Team USA!





1 comment:

Something Delightful by Rachel Timmerman said...

Great post!!! I'm loving the pink and green American flag as well :)

-Rachel @ A Preppy State of Mind

Post a Comment