Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sock Swap

I recently participated in a Sock Swap with Ashley at Everyday AEM


I have done a couple of swaps and thought this one would be very fun! I only wear socks in the winter time or when I am wearing tennis shoes, but when I do wear socks -- I like them to be fun!


My sock swap partner was Crystal from Coffee at Nordstrom and it has been fabulous getting to know her and reading her blog. She is so nice! Look at what Crystal sent me...



3 socks and a scarf!

I love love the socks pink argyle and then the polka dot ones were too cute. The scarf was an added bonus... it is really pretty! I can't wait to wear it. I will be sure to take an OOTD picture when I do. 

Thank You, Crystal! Everyone needs to go check out her blog... she is fabulous and I know you will enjoy reading her blog as much as I do :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea for a swap!

Post a Comment