1. Financial peace. Okay, maybe not exactly the kind of peace that Dave Ramsey talks about but if I could get atleast half way there, I would be happy. I have to work on saving money and spending more wisely.
2. Getting fit. Note, I said "Getting fit" not "lose weight". I just want to be happy in my body. I have kept 30lbs off for almost a year and it's time to just dig back into the workout and healthy eating regime. For me, my health oh and my sanity.
3. Health. This is actually my number 1 goal. I want to be the healthiest me I can be. I have lots of dr appointments that I MUST GET DONE in the 1st quarter of the year. I wait too long on things then I end up with a mess, like my recent dentist visit. Might I add, my first visit in 9 years. (don't even jump on me, I am terrified of the dentist).
4. Gain knowledge. I have talked on here before how I do want to go to grad school. I am not sure what the plans are for me as far as higher education goes (maybe I want to go and get a 2nd bachelors?) but I know 2012 is the year of knowledge for me. I also want to do training in my professional area which hopefully my job will allow and provide for me.
5. Branch out. I tend to do the same things, every week and weekend and heck, even everyday. I want to branch out and do new things, meet new people, you get the picture, right? You only live once, so what's the point in living a monotonous life?
6. Promote my personal business. I really want to start doing more free-lance design work. It would definitely build my portfolio and help me grow as a designer!
These are just a few of the things I want to accomplish in 2012. I try to shoot for realistic goals.
What are some of your resolutions?