Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday - my 2nd go round!






After a break from blogging for a few days -- I decided I would come back just in time for WILW! Happy Hump Day Everyone! :)

I am loving the fact that I will be enjoying the sights and sounds of NOLA come Friday night and enjoying a Hand Grenade from here....


I am loving the fact that I actually went through with something that I said I wanted! I applied for 5 jobs (at an anon. place) that I have always said I wanted to work at..... and a place that I love :) here's a hint:

okay you caught me, that was more than a hint. I just gave it away... DISNEY WORLD! 
ps. that is Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes Cruise and Suri riding the Dumbo ride. too cute!

I am loving the BEAUTIFUL WEATHER! P.S. Please stay this way!

I am loving the encouragement I received from my Mother last night. She knows me too well, y'all.

I am loving my friends (espesh. the ones I will see this weekend Shanny and Lizzy. It's Lizzy's 21st birthday so stay tuned for a spesh Birthday Girl Post next week!)


What are you LOVING?


xoxo




 

No comments:

Post a Comment